These properties are listed by John Hill - he can be reached at 325-721-4428 or emailed at email@example.com. While individual offers will be entertained, preference will be given to buyers willing to purchase multiple listings from this offering. Use the form at the end of this page to submit an offer for any of these properties.
ABILENE - TAYLOR COUNTY
LORENZO - CROSBY COUNTY
BROWNFIELD - TERRY COUNTY
BIG SPRING - HOWARD COUNTY
SAN ANTONIO - BEXAR COUNTY
Call Chase Crenwelge at 512-818-1191 - he is the listing agent on this property.
SAN ANGELO - TOM GREEN COUNTY
420 W Beauregard is an 18-unit multifamily rehab project in San Angelo. The property is listed by Aaron Nelson - he can be reached at 325-650-3391
ODESSA - ECTOR COUNTY
University and Big Dipper are under an option that expires January 12 and we are currently accepting backup contracts. We have an titile option for both properties - send me an email if you'd like a copy.
Have questions about land use for these parcels? Visit the zoning map for Odessa, TX. Questions about what can be built in each zoning class? Visit the Odessa, TX land code. An interactive map of all these properties is linked to help in your evaluation.
SWEETWATER - NOLAN COUNTY
Submit An Offer
The simplest way to get an offer started on any of these properties is to complete the form below. With your offer, understand that:
- The seller will not pay title insurance. The trustee for these properties has multiple real estate deals in play. To keep deals consistent and minimize contract review, she asks Buyer to pay title insurance. Review this schedule to obtain an estimate of title policy costs that is uniform across all title agencies.
- The seller does not have a survey for these properties and will not pay for a survey. A survey for a residential lot costs, roughly, $600. Larger parcels and acreage cost more and depend on difficulty to identify boundaries, a square acre is cheaper to survey than an acre with a creek as border.
- Seller financing is not an option.
- Offers on lots <$10,000 will require earnest money of $1000 and lots <$25,000 will require earnest money of $2,000. While it's a high percentage relative to lot cost, we have had contracts terminate with no sale. We ask for a high percentage of earnest money deposited to make sure buyers are serious about closing the transaction.
- The transaction requirements for the seller (the Joseph M. Hantman Revocable Trust) comes with a learning curve and Big Country Title has overcome that barrier. To expedite the deal, Big Country Title is the seller's requirement for closing venue.
- Select a feasibility period to familiarize yourself with the property if you need one. Feasibility periods or option periods are explained here if the concept is new to you.
- When you choose your anticipated closing date, remember it takes about 2 weeks to get a title opinion. Once we get a title opinion and review it, it takes another two to three weeks to get a survey. If you are getting financing, we will need an appraisal and that takes several weeks to schedule and complete. If you are purchasing without a survey or financing and no feasibility period, it should take about 2 weeks to close because all you need is an opinion of title. If you are getting bank financing (which requires clean title, survey and appraisal), it should take about 5 weeks. If you have a unique feasibility questions, please allow for that in the selection of your closing date..